Middle District of Georgia - Jonathan W. DeLoach


Make Your Payments Online

  I have forgotten my password. How do I get a new one?

On the login page of the Online Payment Center, click on the link that says "Forgotten your Password?". You will then be prompted to input your Username and the system will send you a new password. Once you get that new password and enter the site, you can go to settings and change your password to one of your choice.

  How do I find my Online Payment ID?

Your Online Payment ID is an 11-digit number consisting of your case number and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Do not use any dashes.


If the Case Number is 15-77777 and Social Security Number is 123-45-6789 then the Online Payment ID is: 15777776789

  Will I receive a receipt upon making a payment?

Yes. You will receive an automated e-mail with your payment information.

  Can I make partial payments?

Yes. If you cannot afford to make the full monthly payment owed at one time, you may make several smaller payments throughout the month. However, please keep in mind that this does not affect the due date for your payments. Even though you have the ability to make smaller payments throughout the month, the full amount of your payment is still due on your payment due date.

  What is the $2.00 Processing Fee?

This Processing Fee covers the cost to our bank for providing this service to debtors. The Trustee does not receive this money.

  Why is my online payment account locked?

There are several reasons why your online payment account may become locked. The Trustee reserves the right to lock your account and prevent a debtor from making payments online. The main reasons why the Trustee would lock an account include: A Non-Sufficient Funds payment (NSF), an online payment returned for any other reason, or your case has been Converted or Dismissed. If your account has been locked and you are still required to make payments, please send Cashier's Checks or Money Orders to the lockbox.

If your ePay account is locked for reasons other than those listed here, please contact us at 706-327-4151 during regular business hours for further assistance.

  Do I need to input my Checking/Savings account information each time I make a payment?

No. The Online Payment Center will store the five most recent accounts used and you will be able to choose one from the "Previously Used" dropdown menu.

  If my case has been dismissed or converted, can I use the Online Payment System to start making payments again if instructed by my attorney?

No. Until your case has been reopened, please send Cashier's Checks or Money Orders to the lockbox. If your case is reopened, your Online Payment account will be unlocked. If the account remains locked even after your case has been reopened, please contact us so we can unlock the account.

  Print or Download

Jonathan W. DeLoach
Chapter 13 Trustee
ePay Online Payment System
Quick Reference Guide

The Online Payment System is an approved alternative to the use of Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders by using your Checking or Savings Account to make direct payments to the Trustee. This is an instant payment system, in conjunction with our bank, to provide a verifiable, trustworthy, and more convenient payment option.

In order to use this payment system, you must have an internet connection, know your Case Number and last four digits of your Social Security number, a Checking or Savings Account, and a valid current e-mail address.


Start by going to the Trustee's website. Next click ePay on the top menu bar of the page.

Click on the Register Now button. This will direct you to the ePay Online Payment Center so you may begin the registration process.

Please fill out the registration page and click Next when done. The next page will ask you for your Online Payment ID. This ID number consists of your case number (without dashes) and the last four digits of your Social Security number.


Case # 11-77777 and SS# XXX-XX-1234

Then the Online Payment ID is: 11777771234 (This is ONLY an example Online Payment ID)

After inputting your Online Payment ID twice, click Next. The next page will provide you one last opportunity to verify your information before submitting. Click Submit Registration if your information is correct.

Making a Payment:

Log in and begin by choosing the amount to pay. You will have the choice of making your Current Monthly Payment or an Other amount. Next, key in your Checking or Savings Account information and select what type of account it is. If you are unsure of your Checking or Savings Routing and Account numbers, please click on the image button to the right of the Routing number field to see an example. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long and to the left of your account number (Note: DO NOT use a Deposit slip to obtain your Routing number. The deposit slip Routing number is typically different from the Routing number associated with the Checking account). Click Submit Payment once your payment information has been input.

Questions or Help:

For questions or help, you may e-mail us at or call our office at 706-327-4151.

Print or Download


Payment Authorization

You acknowledge that the origination of debit entries to your checking/savings account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. You authorize any financial institution through which any such debit entries are processed to use any data you provide to process these debit entries, and consent to that data being sent outside of the United States in connection with such processing and any related activities.

If any debit entry to your checking/savings account is returned unpaid for any reason then you agree to pay us a fee of $5.00 and authorize us to initiate a separate debit entry in that amount to your checking/savings account.

If any debit entry to your checking/savings account is returned as insufficient or for stop payment then you understand your access to this system may be revoked and you may no longer be eligible to initiate payments using this system.

Payment Timing and Disbursement

All payments are placed on a 15 business day hold by the Trustee to guarantee validity of funds. Funds are subject to disbursement in the next disbursement cycle following expiration of the 15 business day hold.

If your case is dismissed, completed or converted following any payment received by the trustee using this ePay system, no such funds will be refunded to you until at least sixty (60) calendar days have passed since the payment receipt.

Consent for Electronic Signatures and Records

In order to receive delivery of invoices and make payments through this website, you must consent to the use of electronic signatures and electronic records for those invoices and payments and for all agreements, disclosures, notices and other communications relating to those invoices and payments (all of which are referred to in this consent as the “Records”). Once you have given your consent, we may deliver or make any of the Records available to you by (a) posting them to the relevant page of your account on this website or (b) sending them to your e-mail address as then reflected in our records. Records posted to your account will be electronically accessible for at least 24 months unless your consent is withdrawn as specified in the “Withdrawing Your Consent” section below; or your access to the system is revoked due to insufficient funds or a stop payment. If your consent is withdrawn or your access to the system is revoked, you may obtain information regarding records posted to your account by emailing us at You may review, print or download those Records by logging into your account and accessing the relevant page. The following material is intended to provide you with important information you should consider before giving your consent.

Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records

You may obtain a paper copy of any Document by mailing a written request identifying the specific Document(s) to us at There is no charge for paper copies requested by mail.

Scope of Your Consent

Your consent to the use of electronic signatures and electronic records applies to all invoices delivered and payments made through this website and all Records relating to those invoices and payments.

Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain electronic records of the Records, you must use computer hardware and software that meets the following requirements:

  • A PC or MAC compatible computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet.

  • An Internet Browser software program that supports Secure Sockets Layer V3 or TLS 1.0 such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox®.

  • A PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Xpdf® and Foxit®.

To print or download electronic records of the Records, you must have a printer attached to your computer or sufficient space on a long-term storage device, such as your computer's hard disk drive, a flash drive or other removable media.

Withdrawing Your Consent

You are free to withdraw your consent to the use of electronic signatures and electronic records at any time and without paying us any fees. To withdraw your consent, you must mail a written notice of that withdrawal to us at A withdrawal of your consent does not become effective until we have received and had a reasonable period of time to implement it. Once a withdrawal of your consent becomes effective, you will no longer be able to electronically access the Records or otherwise use this website. However, a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legal effectiveness, validity or enforceability of any transactions, electronic signatures or electronic records of any Record entered into, provided or made available before that withdrawal becomes effective.

Updating Your Contact Information

You should keep us informed of any change in your e-mail or physical mailing address. You may do so by mailing a written notice of the change to us at Any update to your contact information sent to this e-mail address, will affect only your on-line payment information.

Any address change or contact information related to your bankruptcy case and/or for the purpose of receiving communication from the U. S. Bankruptcy Court, your bankruptcy attorney or your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee, must be filed with the U. S. Bankruptcy Court on the appropriate Address Change Form. It is recommended that you contact your bankruptcy attorney.